The Wild Hare Kit I get to play with this month is total perfection!
I asked Alison Girling, our The Wild Hare Kits boss lady, for a Deluxe Kit this month. I filled in my online Style Profile asking for all kinds of bright, fun, floral, sequin, acrylic goodness. I also let her know that I am using this month’s kit to kick off the memory keeping of some pretty big trips I took in the last few years. Trips I better start writing the stories down for … before I forget all the details!
Visit The Wild Hare Kits website to start your Style Profile – caution: these hand-curated kits are addicting! If are looking for some creative inspiration, the awesome Design Team has such great stuff up on the Gallery & Blog and on Instagram @thewildharekits
Do you love binge watching unboxing videos? I sure do! Here let me be your Saturday morning YouTube enabling, scrapbooking bestie!
Links to other The Wild Hare Kits Design Team Member Unboxing Videos:
- Lindsey: https://youtu.be/2I6vhT4Bt6o
- Cassie: https://youtu.be/H9UHwC_P5W0
- Rachel: https://youtu.be/mmizsQIitqQ
- Sam: https://youtu.be/vZrWi098scI
- Kelly: https://youtu.be/b-xCIds_gcM
- Guest Designer, Tiffany Lowder (Scrap Gals!): https://youtu.be/tkMXJYCFrOg
Links to my previous The Wild Hare Kits Unboxing Videos:
- January 2019 (Petite Kit) https://youtu.be/xk1u0tiqIeo
- December 2018 (Deluxe Kit) https://youtu.be/8e8mHANXx6Q
- November 2018 (Deluxe Kit) https://youtu.be/4CV-5j2_wws
- October 2018 (Petite Kit) https://youtu.be/-Tk-zGRHjCA
- September 2018 (Deluxe Kit) https://youtu.be/65U_niHSYwg
- August 2018 (Deluxe Kit) https://youtu.be/e0KtE9QBjFU
See you on the other side of the YouTube vortex – and thanks for watching!