(Cuptakes app photo with Instagram filter.)
Happy New Year scrappy friends! Have you made your 2014 resolutions yet? Mine are a work in progress. 😉
I have sorted out my scrap goals for this year and they’re pretty straightforward.
In 2014, I will:
– De-stash 4 times;
– Live by the rule that there is no paper or embellishment so special it can’t be used;
– Stamp more;
– Journal more;
– Start an art journal;
– Scrap more older photos;
– Try more two page layouts (eek);
– Complete more challenges;
– Pay more attention to layout photos and try to make some videos; and
– Buy less and use more! I want to make the best of use of my Scraptastic kits and not buy more than I need.
I know that seems like a lot (and I’m not starting any sort of report card for myself) but I think I can have fun and enjoy my creative time while keeping these things in mind.
What are your scrap goals for this year?